stupid clips stupid clips

great stuff

if this doesnt make past judgement i will be anoyed.. I have had tequila & this is great the humour is SPOT ON !!

Flash Ahh Flash Ahh

NIIIIICE

I wish there was more Comic book Parodys on Newgrounds really well done Love The Flash hope to see him in more stuff.. (a movie perhaps)

Yojimbo 1 : Shinobi Yojimbo 1 : Shinobi

Make part 2

was really nice better then transformers one make more !

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Awesome

The new Zeland joke was the best, good to see some good aussie animations !

Super Fighters Super Fighters

my van damme movie is better

but i give u 10 anyway mentioning van damme click my profile to check it out

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

everyone check out the sequal to I found a dollar

this is the seqaul to I found a dollar this stuff is fantastic http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /474281

LostVoices responds:

uh what? i havnt made a sequel

Pen License Pen License

Nice, I remember the pen license

nice lil short great voice too, its allways good when teachers swear at kids in primary school

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

I'm giving you a Zero because your asked me not to

I'm not doing this in a bad way i think you should be more appreciative that your on the front page and should'nt act like a little girl because you dont like some of the reviews or people giving you criticism (zero's) tuffin up a little.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Great

I think you idiots have to watch the movie all the way through that pokes fun of everyone its great its got that almost southpark humour of hey what ya doing idiots,..

but this is the great thing about newgrounds both on the front page and the other one is ripping on the other...

Heath Ledger: A Tribute Heath Ledger: A Tribute

thats great your all a bunch of fags

I dont know how you can feel sorry for him he died of a drug over dose its his own fault and its all in good taste to make fun of him